There are many businesses, organisations, clubs, private individuals and media supporters of the Tomas Leighton Care Charity that have helped us to fund the ongoing treatment program for Tomas and enabled us to provide advice and guidance to other parents of disabled children.
We cannot thank everyone who has contributed to helping TLC via direct monetary donations, sponsorship, prize or auction donations and all types of fundraising assistance and marketing support to help raise awareness of the TLC Charity and promote fundraising events.
We would also like to thank our charity patrons from Coronation Street, Samia Ghadie and Sam Aston and all the members of the cast and crew who have shown such warmth and support to both ourselves, Tomas and the TLC Charity.
Please see the TLC Supporters section of our photo gallery to view photos of some of our supporters, patrons and fundraisers.
If you too would like to help us in any way, we would love to hear from you. Please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will personally reply and arrange to meet you so that you are able to see first hand just how much all contributions of help make such a difference.
Below are a few lists of just some of the supporters of TLC
BUSINESSES, CLUBS AND ORGANISATIONS
- La Cala British Lions Club (La Cala Spain)
- Lemon Tree Entertainment/Warner Entertainments (National UK)
- Beaverbrooks Jewellers (National UK)
- Regatta Great Outdoors (National UK)
- Currencies Direct (Global)
- Cheshire Homecare Services(Chester,UK)
- Darren Fawthrop and the Satan´s Slaves Calder Valley Chapter(Halifax, UK)
- Entertain in Spain(Costa Del Sol, Spain)
- British International College (Benalmadena, Spain)
- Blacktower Financial Management (Costa Del Sol, Spain)
- Association of Lawyers and Accountants Cyclo (Spain)
- Business Group Spain
- Sunset Beach Hotel (Benalmadena, Spain)
- Destination Florida (Eccles, Manchester, UK)
- Sonny Warner (MBE) & all his supporters
- Jenny Leighfield
- Ricky Lavazza
- Paul & Juanita Kearns
- Brian & Elaine Hayhurst
- Adrienne, Michael, Kate & Barry Barnett
- Patrick & Louise Oconnor
- Jason Boslem & Diane Mincher
- John & Sandra Simpson
- Harvey & Lois DeCock
- John & Steph Buck
- Mike & Sarah Hawes
- Kirsty Dennis
- Moira Barton
- Ellen Shaw
RADIO, NEWSPAPER AND TELEVISION MEDIA
- Samia Ghadi (Maria Connor) – Coronation Street
- Sam Aston (Chesney Brown) – Coronation Street
- Halifax Courier
- Jewish Telegraph
- Euro Weekly News
- Central FM
- Mijas TV
- Talk Radio Europe
- Costa Del Sol News
- 1st for Schools
- The Beat
- Global Radio
- Wave FM
It would be impossible to list all the businesses and individuals who have supported events held in aid of TLC, provided fundraising assistance, or made online or direct donations.
We personally wish to thank each and everyone who has helped us to ensure Tomas continues to progress against all the odds and provide hope, encouragement and support to other parents of disabled children.